Please join us as we
re-establish a unified and strong coalition dedicated to speaking out on behalf of those too little or too sick to speak for themselves.
Let's work together to:
- Advocate and initiate change in policies and programs that impact children’s access to community-based health services;
- Establish forums for open, integrated discussion on issues relevant to pediatric palliative care;
- Provide opportunities for mutual learning among providers, family members, and other stakeholders;
- Collect, develop, and share best practices, initiates research in support of pediatric palliative care;
- Create innovative models which address the unique needs of children and their families;
- Engages funders and others in support of our activities to improve children’s access to comprehensive family-centered care; and
- Gathers and shares stories that tell the human side of pediatric palliative care.
The Children’s Hospice & Palliative Care Coalition (CHPCC) remains dedicated to improving children’s access to community-based palliative and hospice care services through advocacy, program development, and education.
As this website is under development, let’s keep in touch. Sign up for our upcoming e-newsletter and visit our pediatric palliative care webinar page.